People Investor | (c) People Investor
Our client, Spacetek Technology AG in Gümligen, offers time-of-flight mass spectrometers for real-time analysis of the atomic and molecular composition of liquid and gases. The technology, originally developed for scientific space missions, is now being introduced in industry for various application, such as the control of vacuum processes and the detection of contaminants inline of semiconductor production equipment. They are looking for reinforcement as an
Software Engineer (f/m)
- You develop software to interface with our hardware stack that processes a fast data stream.
- You contribute to the design of the software architecture and platform of our current and future products.
- You are on top of trends and technologies in application software development for complex measurement devices and are proactive in proposing and leading new developments.
- You document your work, making it systematic, organized, and nimble.
- You support our customers in their technical vision and find ways to implement it with our software framework.
- You support us in making our software development process more agile.
- You understand the entrepreneurial vision of Spacetek Technology AG and align your actions accordingly.
- You provide 5+ years of relevant experience in software development and the ability to write clean code.
- You are strong in application software design and architecture.
- You like to work close to electronics.
- You have profound programming knowledge in C/C++, golang or other system programming languages.
- You are familiar with Linux.
- You work goal-oriented and enjoy creating a successful product on time.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset.
- You have a BSc in computer science or an equivalent education in software engineering.
- An interesting position with the possibility to help building and shaping a fast- growing start-up company.
- A young and interdisciplinary team of hardware and software engineers, physicists, mechanical engineers, management & sales specialists to work with.
- Cross-disciplinary activities also in software engineering.
- A dynamic, and non- bureaucratic environment with a lot of flexibility.
- Good coffee.
Do you feel addressed? Then we look forward to your online application. Oliver Panier, Managing Partner, Tel. +41 31 343 13 43 , will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Confidentiality is a matter of course.